Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Famous Footwear Shoe Score!


Ok, so I know a lot of you out there sometimes say that couponing might be "too hard", "not for me", "I don't have time" or "I can't do that". I just wanted to share this to show you that you can! Its not that hard and for this deal, I didn't have to really do much.

All I did was sign up for Famous Footwear Rewards and they send coupons in the mail. If your birthday is coming up, they usually send something out! I got $10 to spend! Over the summer months I also got:

Save 20% off your entire purchase
Save $10 off a $50 purchase
$10 to spend for your birthday.

I used these to score:
1 Pair of Skechers Twinkle Toes Flip Flops, clearanced, $10
1 Pair of Butterfly Rain Boots clearanced, $15
1 Pair of Dress Shoes clearanced, $10
1 Pair of Skechers Twinkle Toes Tennis Shoes on sale $39.99 (Regualarly $54.99!!)

I used these discounts together, and since Famous Footwear allows the use of a coupon on clearance items, my final total was $46.99!! The Skechers Tennis Shoes were $39.99 alone!!!

You can think of this in several ways....but I like to think I scored each pair for $11.74...not too shabby!

I just wanted to show you that you too can get great deals, and you don't always have to collect 100 papers, calculate, stress, and spend hours scouring deals! Some of them are pretty easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment